This is my last post of 2014, oh how time flies. As always thanks for tuning in and passing on your thoughts and tips.
Before I list out my top post I want to feature this Cavalry Twill Pea Coat from Long Tall Sally. I recommend it for 45-60 degree weather. Also, I have to say I LOVE these jeans from the LTS pop up shop. I couldn’t find them on their website, but they’re the NYJD Jeans with lift tuck technology and I’ve linked to their site. They are incredible comfortable and fit great.
My Favorite Items from My Popsugar Must Have Box
If you decide to subscribe please use my link so I can get credit. I love this box!
- Smell Bent St. Tropez (I’ve already purchased another bottle)
- Pure Hydrating Organic Argan Face Serum (Love this stuff)
- Kendra Scott Earrings
- Zing Anything Citrus Water Bottle
- BlueAvacado (Eco) Shopper Collapsible Tote Bag – ivory roses
- Tilo Scarf (Couldn’t find exact color)
- Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf
- Hi I’m Skinny Sticks
- Snapea Crisps: Lightly Salted
- Isaac Jacobs Magnetic Frame
Tallook’s Top Post of 2014
I’m going to try to create more guides and resources in 2015. If you want to see anything in particular shoot me a line.
- Tall Clothing Stores Page (Though it’s not a post it gets the most hits)
- 20 Basics Every Tall Women Needs in Her Closet
- 2014 Stunning Extra Long Maxi Dresses
- Stores for Tall and Curvy Women (Tall Plus Size Guide)
- Tallook’s Long Torso Swimsuit Guide
- Inspirational Tall Gal: Gina Torres 5’10”
- Tall Find in Vail, Colorada at Patagonia
- Must Have Tall Floral Maxi Dress from LTS
- Tallook’s Tall Leggings Guide
- Stripes and Polka Dots for Talls