Click the orange play button below to hear my message.
I started this blog back in early 2010 to share my tall fashion finds with fellow long-legged fashionistas. Since them I’ve been able to meeting other tall bloggers that have the same goals in mind: share information and support each other. Though tall women and girl clothing options have improved over the last 10 years we still have “a ways to go”. I often find outfits on Pinterest that I know I will never find in my length. Stylish large size women shoes are even trickier. Though I have found some reliable sources I still sometimes struggle finding shoes that don’t look like grandma shoes (no offense grandma).
Random Facts About This Tall Gal
- I have a fur child. My husband and I love him to death.
- I’m addicted to the Pop Sugar Must Have Box. It’s Christmas ever month in my house.
- I’m a tall crafter. I love making stuff. You can find my art designs on CreativeRoute.com.
- By trade I’m a graphic designer. I’m addicted to great design!
- I’m an Apple snob. I won’t stand in long lines, but I am a dedicated fan.
- My name is Nache Snow and I watch the Syfy Channel. Yeah, yeah I love the cheese.
- When it come to fashion I prefer: flats over heels, pants over skirts, and blazers over cardigans.
I look forward to hearing about you! Tallook.com will continue to simplify your shopping experience by providing one portal for all of your tall needs. Think of it as your tall lookbook and information source. Please comment and add your favorites stores and outfits. The sharing of tips, tricks, and stories will allow this to be a great resource for talls of all ages and sexes. Please join Tallook on Facebook. Also +1 me on Google when you get chance!
Talls: Anyone who is a part of the tall community
Tiny talls: 5’8’- 5’-10’
Midsize talls: 5’11’ – 6’4’
Super talls: 6’5’- and above
Stay in Touch
My favorite blog reader is Feedly, but I’m also on: